Friday, January 1, 2010

New years!

Hi guys! This is going to be a post about what I plan to do in the new year, and new years resolutions. I really want you guys to participate!!

Well, this year, I plan on posting a lot more videos, and keeping up on my blog!! I miss interacting with you guys so much, so if you have any requests, please let me know!!!

As for the new years resolution, I really only have two!

1. Eat healthier - I'm 5'4" tall, and I weigh 105 pounds. According to a BMI (Body mass index) calculator, thats 17.5 BMI, or underweight. I'm not an adult, so my weight may be healthy. I don't know, but I eat too many sweets anyway! More fruits and vegetables, please!

2. Use more, spend less - I don't buy a lot of makeup these days, but I don't wear it every day, either! The next purchase I'm hoping for is a MAC buy, including 2 eye shadows and a paint pot. I'll let you guys know what those 3 things are when I pick them up =)

EDIT: I'm not going to mac... Gonna be going to ULTA instead!

Anyway, let me know your new years resolutions in the comments below! I'd love to see what you guys' goals are for the year 2010!

Am I the only one that will continue to write '09 on her papers for the next month? Happens every year!

xx,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment