Friday, October 23, 2009

BIRTHDAY HAUL!!!






Here are a couple pics from my upcoming birthday haul :) It should be up on youtube over the weekend, because I suck at editing *lol*


This is just the beauty portion of my birthday goodies. I got alot more that you probably don't care about :) lol


This is the "ULTA"mate Stila set. It is filled with award winners, and best sellers :)
It comes with...
Kitten e/s
Mystic e/s
Golightly e/s (No, there isn't a space :))
Wheat e/s
Peony Convertible color
"ULTA"mate pink lip glaze
Illuminating tinted moisturizer in Shade 01
Major lash mascara in Black



I got 4 OPI nail polishes in...
"Bogota Blackberry"
"Do you lilac it?"
"Gargantuan Green Grape"
"Happy Anniversary!"
A China Glaze nail polish in "For Audrey"
And, the Seche Vite fast dry top coat :)



Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Paul Mitchell Quick Slip



Migi Nail Art kit in set #101


Thats pretty much all the beauty stuff I got, but I also got a wide tooth & a fine tooth/rat tail comb :)

Thanks for reading, and I'll embed the vid in this post somewhere when I get it uploaded :)

**i couldn't figure out how to get the pics where I wanted them, so please tell me how, if you know. thanks!**

1 comment: